Wedding Welcome Client Guide
First I want to say thank you for allowing me a part of your special day and capture these moments that you'll remember forever. Know that you're in great hands and I'm going to give 100% to meet your expectations. Please refer back to this guide if you have any questions or concerns at any point in time.
You package details are located in contract. The link to that is in your email I sent after you booked your session.
As a disclaimer, I do have 9-5 job so a majority of your emails or texts will be answered between or after that time. Do not worry, your wedding is my utmost priority as photography is passion of mine and I put my entire being into what I create and share. My most common way of communication is via email but if there's an absolute emergency you're more than welcome to text.
Next Steps & Timeline
The following things I need from you leading up to your wedding:
- Filled out wedding photography questionnaire linked in your email.
- Remaining balance of your session fee 2 weeks before your wedding date. There will be a reminder email sent a week before it's due
- 1 week before the wedding, the timeline from the questionnaire needs to be confirmed to make sure that nothing has changed (there will also be an reminder email sent for this as well)
After your wedding:
- 1 week afterwards you'll receive a sneak peak & a blog questionnaire (if you opted to participate
- 4-6 Weeks after will be the digital delivery of images. This will be the time you can share your images or purchase prints if you so choose
- Once prints are ordered, depending on shipping time chose, you'll get your prints 5-9 business days in the mail.