A Little More About My Style
You'll find that my photography is more "documentary" in nature. What this basically means is that I not only do I focus on photographing you and your significant other, but I also want to capture the atmosphere of the day. I will record narrative of what went on through out the day. My main objective is to unobtrusive yet present.
I want to capture your genuine personalities with authenticity and accurately. We will have time for traditional family portraits but a lot of my brides don't have very many. I want to keep you in the thick of things and focus on you guys enjoying your day.
After your wedding has been captured through photographs, you'll look back at them and be transported to the moment; you'll remember how you felt that day rather than how I've told you to pose.
I strive for your photography coverage to be representative of your love and your story, eternally.
Intimate Wedding & Elopement Packages
Small ceremonies with less than 20 people. Usually shorter than 3-4 hours
Starting at $1000
Full Wedding Package
This could be partial or full day coverage depending on what you'd liked photographed
Starting at $1500
A La Carte
All this simply means are things that are sold separately than the aforementioned packages. Each item that you add ahead of time can be worked into your entire wedding package. Just ask!
- Additional days/hours of coverage
- Boudoir Session
- Engagement Session
- Bridal Portraits
- Wedding Albums 12x12, 10x10 and parent albums 8x8
- External USB drive with all digital photos along with a collection of prints of your choosing.
Roger + Amanda
“My experience with Brennan couldn’t have been better! Brennan went above and beyond to capture my wedding experience. She drove out for our rehearsal dinner, showed up early to take pictures of the decorations, and stayed late for farewells. It was supposed to storm on the big day, and Brennan was on top of the forecast to make the most of the sunny weather. Luckily it didn't rain for very long, but she took that time to take candids of the guests and detail shots. Brennan doesn’t waste a single second.”
***All packages and products are subject to Wake County sales taxes***
Could you describe your photography style a little more?
My style of photography is journalistic in nature, or rather, closer to lifestyle. This means that I focus on capturing the feeling of the overall ceremony and try to avoid being an active participant. I want to be in the background. Don't fret though, because I will definitely be photographing each and every moment. I want to you two to not even realize there was a photographer at your ceremony. I love using natural lighting in expressing emotion and storytelling.
Because at the end the day, that's all you want to remember from this day. Celebrating a union with you and your best friend in front of your loved ones and family.
What if I don't see a package that fits me?
All of my packages are completely customizable. I tailor each package for each of my couple so that all your needs are met at an affordable price.
How many images should I expect?
Per one hour of coverage yield at the minimum 50 images.
How long will it take to get my pictures back
Expect your images to be sent to you via email about 4 weeks following your wedding. They'll be all online available for download and sharing.
Do you take traditional portrait shots?
Of course! These are the images that your family are looking to probably purchase and hold onto for keep sakes!
How do we order prints?
Images will delivered to you directly on a password protected online gallery. You can go through an add photos that you’d like to your cart and check out. You absolutely have printing rights to your images so you can take them to be printed wherever you like. Though, I cannot guarantee the quality and color correctness that are not purchased through my preferred lab.
What happens if I need to cancel? Is the retainer refundable?
The retainer fee is non-refundable. Details upon this are located in the contract.
What is required of me to book you to photograph our wedding?
A signed wedding Contract and a deposit of 25% is necessary to book me for your date and time of your wedding. The remaining 75% can be paid in full or increments. The full amount is due a week before the wedding.